- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 28 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 29 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 35 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
2005 Chevrolet Silverado Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loud Clunk In Rear End When Starting From A Stop9
- Grinding Sound3
- Transfer Case Control Module Failure, 2 HI Does Not Work3
- Can't Switch To 4WD2
- Won't Shift Into Overdrive2
- Driveshaft Blew Apart1
- Harmonic Noise From Drivetrain1
- Loud Clunking Noise When Turning1
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.