- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 12 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 20 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 26 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
2005 Chevrolet Silverado Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loud Clunk In Rear End When Starting From A Stop9
- Grinding Sound3
- Transfer Case Control Module Failure, 2 HI Does Not Work3
- Can't Switch To 4WD2
- Won't Shift Into Overdrive2
- Driveshaft Blew Apart1
- Harmonic Noise From Drivetrain1
- Loud Clunking Noise When Turning1
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.