- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 15 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 21 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
AC / Heater Problems
2006 Chevrolet Silverado AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Blower Fan Stops Working Sometimes18
- Heater Fan Not Working Properly5
- Heater Connector Glowed Red Hot4
- Smoke Coming Out Of Vents While Ac On With Plastic Smell3
- Heater Fan Won't Stop Running When Key (Switch) Is Off2
- A/C Defective1
- Blower Fan Motor Seized Up Causing Fire1
- Heater Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.