- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 21 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 36 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 37 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 43 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
An improperly deployed airbag could result in serious injury. Read more »