- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 1 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 10 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 34 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
2004 Chevrolet Suburban Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Speedometer Stops Working13
- Electrical Gremlins5
- Heated Seats Stopped Working4
- Battery Dies2
- Control Panel For Heat And Audio Will Not Work2
- Power Seats Defective2
- Pcm D Is Blowing 10 Amp Fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System62
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.