- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 55 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 74 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 77 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 78 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2004 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer stops working13
- electrical gremlins5
- heated seats stopped working3
- battery dies2
- control panel for heat and audio will not work2
- power seats defective2
- pcm d is blowing 10 amp fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System59
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.