- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #01-07-30-042H
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- This information was created to inform the technician that the 2-3 upshift and the 3-2 downshift clunk is caused by the releasing of the 2-4 band and application of the 3-4 clutch assembly during an upshift. Also during a 3-2 downshift, the releasing of the 3-4 clutch during the application of the 2-4 band, can cause torque reversal down the output shaft creating a clunk. This is a normal condition.
Click a tab for more information.