- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #10-08-46-001B
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Technical bulletin provides a procedure to request a hard mute from Onstar when navigation is annoucing directions and to correct the customers concern of the radio being loud during navigation.
Click a tab for more information.