- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17-NA-067
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This informational bulletin provides information on On rare occasions, a security code input message with SPS error code E5659, M5304, and/or M5530 may be displayed in TIS2web when the technician is programming any module. If this concern is encountered, the technician should start by ensuring that the module being programmed is not a used module and that the VIN matches on VIN plate, TIS2web programming screen, and GDS2 module identification information screen.
Click a tab for more information.