- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #DOR-G9Z8V-12
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This SKU is a Fuel Pump Driver Module. The customer communication requested return of unsold inventory to inspect the software. The software may have a fault where the readiness monitors are stuck in the not-ready or incomplete position. The readiness monitors will not cause performance or emissions issues but will prevent the emissions scanning tools from confirming the module is performing correctly, causing the vehicle to fail state required emissions tests.
Click a tab for more information.