- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #DOR-K2S2K-10
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This SKU is a Pitman Arm. The customer communication requested return of unsold inventory to inspect for the spline size. If the spline size is incorrect it will not have a tight fit with the mating component, and would lead to detectable play and/or noise when steering.
Click a tab for more information.