- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI0572C
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides information on GM is implementing a new service strategy that uses a set of universal coaxial repair kits to service vehicles. This only applies to cable used for high frequency signals, such as cellular (OnStar®), satellite radio (XM) and GPS (navigation). The kits do NOT apply to the AM/FM cables.
Click a tab for more information.