- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4707D
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have at times the XM Traffic or Weather for the local area takes several minutes to update and may read "NO DATA" or "UPDATING" during that time. Technician should be advised that Traffic and Weather data from local reporting stations and then send the updated info process may take up to 24 minutes. Technician should test for full operation of the XM band if the system has not started receiving the Traffic and weather update within 30 minutes. Also ensure the customer has not shut XM NavTraffic off in the user settings of the navigation radio. Technician will need to contact XM customer assistance to review the account status and verify that the XM Traffic option has been enabled and is available in the area.
Click a tab for more information.