- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5374D
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN ON THE STEPS TO DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR THE CONCERN OF RECEIVING FREQUENT "OFF ROUTE" MESSAGES WHILE FOLLOWING TURN BY TURN (TBT) ROUTE NAVIGATION. THE TECHNICIAN IS PROVIDED INSTRUCTIONS FOR RESETTING THE VEHICLE COMMUNICATION INTERFACE MODULE FOR THIS CONCERN.
Click a tab for more information.