- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5491J
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIC5491J.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES THAT HAVE AN ONSTAR SYSTEM THAT WILL NOT POWER UP. TECHNICIAN SHOULD TURN OFF THE IGNITION AND CANCEL RETAINED ACCESSORY POWER. AFTER THE VEHICLE HAS POWERED DOWN REMOVE POWER TO THE ONSTAR MODULE FOR FIVE MINUTES. AFTER THE POWER HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR FIVE MINUTES, IF THE ONSTAR SYSTEM IS WORKING RELEASE THE VEHICLE. IF THE ONSTAR SYSTEM IS STILL INOPERATIVE CONTINUE WITH PUBLISHED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSTICS.
Click a tab for more information.