- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP-4819
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIP-4819.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- CADILLAC/CHEVROLET/GMC: SES LIGHT DUE TO P0300-P0308 AND ENGINE MISFIRES; INSPECT PLUG WIRE. THIS MAY BE THE RESULT OF A LOOSE SPARK PLUG WIRE OF THE CYLINDER WITH CURRENT AND/OR HISTORY MISFIRES. *PE
Click a tab for more information.