- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3140E
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that a noise or a vibration in the vehicle that seems to be abnormal may not have been there when the vehicle was purchased. Technician should look for Non - General Motors aftermarket accessories installed on the vehicle that can cause these issues.
Click a tab for more information.