- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3343F
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: COMMUNICATION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an oil leak shortly after a cold start when extremely low ambient temperatures are present. Technician will need to clean the area of the oil leak, clean and dry the PCV hoses, and replace the oil fill cap with part number 12589430.
Click a tab for more information.