- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3366C
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:TRANSFER CASE (4-WHEEL DRIVE)
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer technician thatLight Duty Trucks equipped with automatic transmissions and 4 wheel drive may exhibit a condition of grinding/ratcheting type noise when shifting the automatic transmission into park while the transfer case is in 4 wheel drive low (4LO) range. Dealers technician's are advised this condition should be deemed a normal characteristic of 4WD low operation.
Click a tab for more information.