- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4138N
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on, engine misfire, and/or engine noise. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0300-P0308. If published Service Information diagnostics does not isolate the cause of this concern technician should check for a worn camshaft lobe and/or lifter roller, a sticking valve, valve leakage, a broken valve spring, and a collapsed active fuel management lifter.
Click a tab for more information.