- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 38 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4681D
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a random bump, chuggle, or fishbite sensation when crowding the throttle slightly with the Torque Converter Clutch on while cruising at 35-60 miles per hour. Technician should follow all published Service Information diagnostics if the concern is repaired compare to a like vehicle with the same options.
Click a tab for more information.