- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4681E
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a random bump, chuggle, or fishbite sensation when crowding the throttle slightly with the Torque Converter Clutch on while cruising at 35-60 miles per hour. Technician should follow all published Service Information diagnostics if the concern is repaired compare to a like vehicle with the same options.
Click a tab for more information.