- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4828A
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a rough idle and/or momentary lack of power after cold starting the engine and immediately placing the transmission in gear. Technician should follow published Service Information diagnostics first. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.