- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5087
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a service 4WD message displayed in the Driver Information Center. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code C0379. Technician will need to inspect the front axle actuator connector for signs of moisture intrusion. If there is corrosion on the terminals at either location replace the actuator and harness.
Click a tab for more information.