- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5089
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code C0569 that will not clear. Technician should be advised if there are any issues with the rotational position sensor, incremental position sensor, encoder motor, motor A or B circuits, rotational position sensor or incremental position sensor circuits when the transfer case control module attempts to determine location the location cannot be determined correctly.
Click a tab for more information.