- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5276C
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on or a low oil pressure indicated after an oil change. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0521. If Diagnostic Trouble Code P0521 setting in cold weather and it has a PF48E oil filter, change the filter to a PF48 if one is available. If there is no availability of oil filter PF48 use oil filter UPF48R.
Click a tab for more information.