- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT-4801B
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIT-4801B.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INTEGRATED TRAILER BRAKE CONTROL
- GMC/CHEVROLET: CHECK TRAILER WIRING MESSAGE IN DIC POOR CONNECTIONS AT 7-WAY). THIS CONCERN COULD BE CAUSED BY A POOR CONNECTION AT THE 7-WAY TRAILER CONNECTOR. THERE ARE SEVERAL MANUFACTURERS OF 7-WAY (TRAILER SIDE) CONNECTORS AND NO INDUSTRY STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS FOR THESE CONNECTORS. MODELS AVALANCHE, SUBURBAN, TAHOE, SIERRA, SILVERADO, SIERRA DENALI, YUKON, YUKON XL. *PE
Click a tab for more information.