- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3098E
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a lean to the left or right. Technician will need to measure fender wheel-opening heights, front and rear, to quantify vehicle lean. Fender wheel-opening heights are related to, but distinct from, trim height. The front wheel-opening height is known as P height, and the rear wheel-opening height is known as R height. Adjust and heights that are out of specification. After all adjustments are done, perform a front-end alignment and check headlight aim.
Click a tab for more information.