- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4505F
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a rattle, buzz, tick, or vibration type noise that appears to be coming from the center of the dash. Technician will adjust the transmission dipstick tube away from the front of cowl to provide additional clearance.
Click a tab for more information.