- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4605D
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a cold air leak on the front passenger side while driving. Technician will need to use black RTV silicone and apply over the seam between the upper and lower Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning case halves.
Click a tab for more information.