- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4609B
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a heated or cooled seat feature is inoperative for either the driver or passenger front seat. Technician will need to inspect Climate Control Seat Module C1 and X1 connector for proper pin fit. Technician will replace the Climate Control Seat Module connector if any distortion is found.
Click a tab for more information.