- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 38 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4684B
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION: CAMERA SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a rear camera display being inoperative when shifting into reverse. Technician should check for a loose or disconnected X421/X322 connector behind the right side "C" pillar trim. Technician should also check for pinched, Open or shorted wires on camera circuits 7641, 7642, and 6799.
Click a tab for more information.