- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4874B
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: AIR BAGS: OCCUPANT CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM OCS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B0081 in the Sensing and Diagnostic Module and Passenger Presence Sensor modules. Technician should inspect the Sensing and Diagnostic Module and Passenger Presence Sensor powers, grounds, and communication circuits at all in line connectors for fully seated, backed out terminals, and proper terminal tension using the correct test probes.
Click a tab for more information.