- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5028B
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle starts and stalls on the first initial start after the replacement of the Theft Deterrent Module. Technician will need to use the scan tool to check Manufactures Enable Counter. If the number is anything other than zero the Manufactures Enable Counter will need to be reset. To reset the Manufactures Enable Counter counter, the ignition key can be cycled the number equal to the Manufactures Enable Counter counter.
Click a tab for more information.