- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5067A
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have "Press check to turn off motion sensor" message on the Driver Information Center. If this message is displayed, the vehicle has a General Motors Accessory shock sensor, motion sensor or inclination sensor installed. Dealer should advise the customer this is normal operation with this accessory installed.
Click a tab for more information.