- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5082B
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle HVAC system does not always respond to requests for changes in air delivery or temperature from the HVAC controls. The technician may find that the HVAC control module will communicate with the scan tool but the HVAC door data actual counts will read 0 counts. The dealer is directed to ensure there is 12V on circuit 300 at HVAC control module before replacing module.
Click a tab for more information.