- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5099D
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning blows warm air. Before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center technician will need to have high and low pressures, outside temperature, humidity, and vent temperature.
Click a tab for more information.