- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5180A
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have a whistle noise coming from the driver?s side "A" pillar area when driving around 50 mph with the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning in recirculation mode. Technician will need to reseal the Vehicle Identification Number plate rivets using room temperature vulcanization silicone sealer from the underside.
Click a tab for more information.