- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5209A
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION:WARNINGS:EXTERNAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that for no reason the alarm will go active. Technician will need to use a scan tool to verify that the alarm was activated by the inclination sensor. If the trigger is the inclination sensor, inspect the sensor's mounting location. Technician will need to relocate the sensor if it is attached to the driver's side lower Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning duct. Technician will need to reinstall the sensor to the top of the Body Control Module bracket.
Click a tab for more information.