- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5215
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: SEATS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that after installing the GM Accessory Heated Seat Kit, one or more of the following issues may be present the heated seat back and/or bottom turns off after approximately 30 seconds and after turning on the heated seat switch, the indicators remain on, but the seat is not heating. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B1935 Sym 0E, B2180 Sym 0E, B2425 Sym 0D, and/or B2430 Sym 0D. Technician will need to inspect the accessory heated seat wiring harness and make sure the heater element connectors are installed correctly.
Click a tab for more information.