- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5236B
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may OnStar inoperative and Navigation/GPS/Compass issues. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B101D sym 3C and or F0. Technician will gather data using a scan tool and contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. After approval technician will replace the OnStar module.
Click a tab for more information.