- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 38 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5236K
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will use Global Diagnostic System 2 to review the Firmware Over-the-Air version. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool equals 6708 the technician will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool is lower than 6708 Dealer can order the part thought the Instrument Sales and Service website process.
Click a tab for more information.