- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5264A
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are travelling from Canada to the United States. While in the United States they are unable to receive Turn-by-Turn directions. Due to the existing cellular provider not having roaming agreements in areas outside of Canada to support transmitting of the packet data required for Turn-By-Turn feature to operate. The customer has 3 options while traveling through the United Sates. First if the vehicle is equipped with a navigation radio they can request a "Destination Download" to the vehicle. Second if the customer uses the OnStar RemoteLink app they can send the directions to the vehicle. The third option would be to have the vehicle loaded with a ?500 phone number? The customer will no longer be able to use their Hands Free Calling minutes when the new 500 phone number is loaded. If a customer chooses to restore Hands Free Calling in the future a new phone number will be assigned to the vehicle; previous phone numbers are not available.
Click a tab for more information.