- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #SB-16-NA-130
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN PROVIDES INFORMATION ON HOW TO INSPECT THE UPPER VALVE BODY TO DETERMINE THE CORRECT RPO USAGE TO CORRECT A CONCERN THAT AFTER INSTALLATION OF A REPLACEMENT UPPER VALVE BODY, THE TRANSMISSION MAY HAVE NO REVERSE AND NO 2ND GEAR DUE TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE INCORRECT UPPER VALVE BODY.
Click a tab for more information.