- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #GCUS-3-848
2014 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- 44180 02 - Customer Satisfaction. Certain vehicles may have key codes which were inappropriately handled by a third party which could increase the risk of vehicle theft. Dealers are to replace all applicable keys and lock cylinders with new key configurations.
Click a tab for more information.