- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5932B
2014 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about customers that may complain of various concerns when using Bluetooth components. Technician should use the Preliminary Information to gather information from the customer on their Bluetooth device and the concern they are having before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center.
Click a tab for more information.