- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6024
2014 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that will not connect to OnStar. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B2470-04 set in the Vehicle Communication Interface Module also a red LED on the OnStar keypad will be on. Technician will need to follow published diagnostics for the Diagnostic Trouble Code. If the diagnostics lead to replacement of the Vehicle Communication Interface Module read the OnStar Customer Identifier using Global Diagnostic System 2. If the value falls in range the technician will need to remove power from the module for 5 minutes. After the power cycle was performed, check for the Diagnostic Trouble Code to be set current or history. If the Diagnostic Trouble Code is current replace the module. If the Diagnostic Trouble Code is history no further action is required.
Click a tab for more information.