- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 10 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 24 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4138P
2014 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on, engine misfire, and/or engine noise. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0300-P0308. If published Service Information diagnostics does not isolate the cause of this concern technician should check for a worn camshaft lobe and/or lifter roller, a sticking valve, valve leakage, a broken valve spring, and a collapsed active fuel management lifter.
Click a tab for more information.