- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5230C
2014 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN BEFORE REPLACING THE CRANKSHAFT TO REVIEW THE FOLLOWING. DEALER SHOULD COMPLETE THE SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSTICS AND THE COST COMPARISON WORKSHEET FOR ASSEMBLY REPAIR VS REPLACEMENT. TECHNICIAN WILL USE THE LATEST VERSION OF 09-06-04-026G TO VERIFY THE ECM CALIBRATION IS NOT AN AFTERMARKET CALIBRATION. IF THE CUSTOMER PREFERS TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL NUMBERS MATCHING ENGINE PLEASE CALL TAC FOR REPAIR DIRECTION.
Click a tab for more information.