- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5259D
2014 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on and a misfire or a tick noise. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300 set. If Service Information diagnosis does not isolate the cause of this concern inspect the valve operation. If the valve or valves are not moving the replace the Active Fuel Management lifters and guide on the bank with the concern and the Valve Lifter Oil Assembly.
Click a tab for more information.