- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5323
2014 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with misfires or roughness on cold start up. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300 stored. Technician will add coolant dye to the system, run engine through warm up, pressurize the cooling system on a cold soak engine and inspect the suspect cylinder with a bore scope for coolant dye evidence. If coolant is found in the cylinder do not replace the cylinder head because that will not repair this concern. Dealer will need to contact General Motors Product Quality Center for engine replacement.
Click a tab for more information.