- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5236C
2014 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may OnStar inoperative and Navigation/GPS/Compass issues. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B101D sym 3C and or F0. Technician will gather data using a scan tool and contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. After approval technician will replace the OnStar module.
Click a tab for more information.